Trump, Englund och sedelpressarna

Trump:
People say I want to default on debt - these people are crazy.

First of all you never have to default because you print the money 

"If interest rates go up, we can buyback debt at a discount if we are liquid enough as a country. 

People say I want to default on debt - these people are crazy. First of all you never have to default because you print the money I hate to tell you, so there is never a default. 

It was reported in the NYT that I want to default on debt - you know I am the king of debt, I love debt, but debt is tricky and its dangerous. 

But let me just tell you: if interest rates go up and bonds go down, you can buy debt - that's what I'm talking about."


Englund 2011-11-04
Om man har en sedelpress går man inte i konkurs


Vi kan mycket väl bevittna världshistoriens största och kanske farligaste bubbla.
Räntorna är de lägsta på åtminstone 5 000 år. 
Detta betyder att priset på obligationer är de högsta på 5 000 år. 
Andreas Cervenka, SvD 27 januari 2016

US government debt is a safe haven the way Pearl Harbor was a safe haven in 1941.

Niall Ferguson, FT February 10 2010






Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

Niklas Ekdal, bunkergängets apologet

Röd Öppning - Red Opening

Tickande bomben i Heimstaden AB